Help us Identify Solutions that Save Lives
We are researching thousands of solutions deployed in more than 100 countries to give NGOs, UN agencies, relief agencies and governments inspiring solutions that will improve humanitarian aid delivery and shape brighter future outcomes.
The Aid & International Development Forum (AIDF) is working on launching a cutting-edge list of top technologies, products and solutions offered by private sector companies, foundations and NGOs to support humanitarian aid and disaster relief efforts.
This guide to innovative solutions from around the world will present readily available technologies and services at the forefront of sustainable humanitarian aid delivery. These solutions will inspire investors, regional governments, UN organisations and NGOs all over the world to shape the future of humanitarian and disaster response.
You can now help us create this important project by sharing and recommending interesting solutions which your organisation is using, projected to use or will test in the future. If you are an UN or NGO organisation click here to recommend solution, and if you are representing Private Sector company please click here to submit solution.
AIDF, with the help of an international advisory board, is carefully vetting these solutions and innovations to verify their integrity. Out of this process, the top humanitarian aid solutions will be published in April.
In recognition of your support and involvement towards these recommendations, we will be sharing with you the outcome report into these promising solutions gathered from thousands of participants. You will also be automatically submitted into the draw* to win a Delegate Pass to the AIDF Aid & Response Summit in June 2015 at UNCC and two nights accommodation* in Bangkok.
Draw Terms & Conditions
- Only NGO, UN Agencies, Government & Civil Society will be submitted to the draw. This draw does not include private sector organisations.
- We will offer you a delegate pass to the event which can not be exchanged for the cash.
- We will offer two nights accommodation at chosen hotel by AIDF. This can not be exchanged for cash or voucher.
- The draw is for one person only.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- We reserve the right to cancel draw at any time.