Procurement Webinar: Business Opportunities in the Aid and Development Sector
- 01/12/2016 - 01/12/2016
Join our live webinar on ‘Procurement advice & business opportunities in the aid and development sector’ taking place on 1st December 2016 at 9am EST / 2pm GMT for 60 mins.
The webinar is aimed at private sector companies looking to supply humanitarian aid and development programmes and doing business with UN, bilateral and government agencies.
It will provide an update and refresher on the tender process, vendor registration and evaluation criteria.
Key procurement divisions in the international aid and development sector will offer first-hand insights and guidance.
To listen to the webinar recording, please click here. To view webinar case study, click here
- Faith Graham, Senior Contracts Officer, The World Bank
- Trexyl Chua-Miranda, Strategic Procurement Advisor, Peace and Security Cluster, UNOPS
- Allan Deacon, Independent Consultant & PhD candidate, honorary International Ambassador, International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM)
Who should attend the webinar?
- Representatives of private sector companies currently supplying humanitarian and development programmes, or who are interesting in getting involved
- Procurement professionals at NGOs, UN agencies, donor and government agencies
Visit our website for more information