- Location: Online
- Date: 17 Jan 2018 10:00
- Register for our CSA Summit
- Climate-smart innovations to improve productivity for rural communities
- The importance of finance in scaling up Climate-smart innovation
- Using social networks as an innovative platform for the livelihood of farmers
- Upscaling agriculture platforms as a way to help climate resilience and small-hood farming
- Breaking socio-economic barriers and forming relationships amongst a multitude of stakeholders
Who Should Watch?
Senior representatives from ministries of agriculture, heads of key agri-related public institutions, UN agencies, agricultural firms, NGOs, farm associations, agriculture research and development institutes, investors, donors and the private sector.
In particular directors of agriculture/food security programmes, financing, science and technology, innovation, partnerships, research, trade and collaboration, natural resources and sustainable development, will benefit from this webinar.