Procurement Webinar: Trends in Southeast Asia’s Aid & Development Sector
- Location: Online
- Date: 26 Apr 2017 09:30 - 26 Apr 2017 10:30
- Register Now
Join our live webinar on ‘Procurement Trends & Advice for Southeast Asia's Aid and Development Sector’ taking place on 26th April 2017 at 9:30 GMT BST / 15:00 MMT / 15:30 ICT
The webinar is aimed at private sector companies looking to supply humanitarian aid and development programmes and doing business with UN, bilateral and government agencies in Southeast Asia.
It will provide an update and refresher on the tender process, vendor registration and evaluation criteria.
Key procurement divisions in the international aid and development sector will offer first-hand insights and guidance. Plus there will be an opportunity to submit questions.
- Niiara Abliamitova, Chief Procurement officer, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UN-ESCAP)
- George Gegelia, Regional Procurement Officer for Asia and Pacific, World Food Programme (WFP)
- Jacqueline Enstone, Contracts Specialist, UNICEF Regional Office in Bangkok
Who should attend?
- Representatives of private sector companies currently supplying humanitarian and development programmes, or who are interesting in getting involved
- Procurement professionals at NGOs, UN agencies, donor and government agencies
- Update on UN procurement
- Eprocurement, tendering process, criteria
- Procurement trends and business opportunities in Southeast Asia
- Good Practice in Sustainable Procurement
- Addressing Common Contracting and Compliance Pitfalls