HLA is a membership professional organisation committed to increase humanitarian logistics effectiveness and coordination. Our mission is to build a community of practice to advance the humanitarian logistics profession, through the promotion of cross-organisation learning and collaboration.
WHAT WE DO
- Assessment and accreditation of humanitarian logistics training courses;
- Collaboration in the development of training standards and promote humanitarian logistics as a career.
Research and knowledge management:
- Partnering with research institutions and the private sector to build knowledge and share learning.
Building a community of practice:
- Keeping our network connected and informed of the latest opportunities and thinking through our website, social media and newsletter;
- Organisation and support of events around the world to share good practice and engage with current issues in our sector.