Help Us Find Solutions That Save Lives & Support Development - 2017 Edition
For the past two years, the Aid & International Development Forum (AIDF) has published an online guide to cutting-edge solutions, products and technology used by NGOs, UN agencies, governments and Red Cross in humanitarian action across the globe. Last year’s 2016 edition, "Solutions That Save Lives & Support Development", portrayed a variety of outlets for both humanitarian aid and disaster relief.
Once again we are updating our guide and are in search of the latest products, technologies and services to aid UN organizations, investors, regional governments and NGOs across the globe with the desire to help shape the future of humanitarian action and sustainable development.
How you can get involved: Share with us innovative solutions, products and technologies, which you are using or those which you are aware of, and let us know how they make a difference.
COMPLETE SURVEY NOW
If you represent the UN or NGO organisation, please click here to recommend solutions.
If you represent a private sector company, please click here to submit your solution.
In recognition of your time and involvement, you will be one of the first to receive the new guide “Solutions That Save Lives & Support Development” 2017 edition, which will offer a selection of readily available technologies and services at the forefront of sustainable humanitarian aid delivery. You will also be automatically entered into a prize draw with a chance to win a Delegate Pass and two nights’ accommodation to attend 3rd annual Aid & Development Asia Summit, taking place on 14-15 June 2017 in Myanmar (Burma).
With your participation we can make a difference!
*Terms & Conditions apply:
- Only NGO, UN agencies, government, donor agencies, foundations & civil society will be submitted to the draw. This draw does not include private sector organisations.
- We will offer you a delegate pass to the event which cannot be exchanged for the cash.
- We will offer two nights’ accommodation at a hotel chosen by AIDF during the dates of the event. This cannot be exchanged for cash or voucher.
- The draw is for one person only.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- We reserve the right to cancel the draw at any time.